Mr. Rajan Bhatia is the founder of Global CFO group which has interests and services in private equity advisory, financial services and corporate trainings. Global CFO group is a leading boutique financial services and corporate training firm based in Delhi, India and New York, USA providing a full range of private equity advisory, virtual CFO, and corporate trainings services to private equity firms, venture capital funds, global investment banks and fortune 500 companies.
Rajan is an alumnus of Shri Ram College of Commerce, a qualified Chartered Accountant and business consultant with over 15 years of wealth of experience in enabling financial growth, sustained wealth creation and maximizing profits in world class organizations such as Motorola, United Nations, World Health Organization, The Oberoi Group of Hotels to name a few and with private equity industry in various industries and business models. He has been driving force behind sustained growth and success of many new ventures and is on the board of many companies advising directors and CEOs on their financial, business and leadership strategies.
Rajan has got in depth experience and expertise in assisting and advising private equity firms, creating long term wealth and value creation plans, assisting corporates in their wealth creation needs related to Corporate Finance, M & A, and Private Equity and to maximize investment returns across various industries such as private equity, hospitality, travel and tourism, real estate, healthcare, education, media, financial services, retail, manufacturing, international trade, IT, BPO, technology and consumer products and services. Rajan has conducted several corporate trainings and workshops in the areas of Accounting and Auditing Standards, IFRS, Financial Reporting, internal auditing and controls, private equity, corporate governance and leadership across corporate sector and government sector such as income tax department.
He is an international award winning much sought after professional speaker and corporate trainer. He has conducted several trainings, workshops and mentored thousands of corporate professionals in the area of leadership excellence around the world and has travelled to America and Europe including Harvard University. His talks have always had a spell binding effect. He has been conducting trainings on finance, leadership and strategy for the corporate sector in India. As a celebrated speaker he is regularly invited to speak at corporate events and has spoken at various business conferences, conventions and events.
Due to his passion and love for helping people and organizations in achieving their full potential, he has voluntarily served as a member, president, founder, mentor and area governor at Toastmasters International for over a decade and received many international certifications, awards and honours in public speaking mastery, presentation skills and leadership excellence. Has been a winner of number of international speech contests and has been a mentor to international speech contestants and Judge at many international speech contests.
Mr. Rajan Bhatia’s Professional Qualifications, Awards, Accomplishments
- Rajan has an excellent academic and professional track record and has got many meritorious certificates for exceptional excellence from CBSE for being among the 0.001% successful students in India for securing 99% marks in Maths and 95% marks in Economics at senior secondary level in 1994.
- School topper and received gold medal for being the school’s first ranker and topper in 1994.
- B.Com (Hons.) from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University in first class in 1997.
- Got second prize from Shri Ram College of Commerce in Mergers and Acquisitions in 1997.
- Qualified CA-Inter both groups in first attempt in 1997.
- Qualified Chartered Accountancy in 1999 and became one of the youngest qualified Chartered Accountant at the age of 22.
- Participated in several internal audit and controls and quality trainings in Motorola during stint with Motorola India Limited in 1998.
- One year Senior Management program from IIM- Calcutta in 2006.
- Received exceptional performance award from The Oberoi Group of Hotels in 2008 for implementing financial growth and robust financial controls in the organization.
- Certificate course on IFRS-International Financial Reporting Standards in 2010.
- Certificate course on revised schedule VI from KPMG in 2012.
- Certified competent communicator, competent leader, advanced communicator- Bronze covering professional speaker projects and advanced communicator-Silver and high performance leadership award from Toastmasters International between 2004 to 2012.
- Has received several certificates as Best Speaker and awards at international speech contests.
- Has received certificate of appreciation from Director of Income Tax for training income tax department officers on analysis of financial statements.
This page is under construction.